About The Firm
Structural Design Group was founded in June 2000
to provide excellence in structural engineering and professional
services. All of our clients
receive personal, responsive attention from the firm's principals.
In addition, the principals are intimately involved in all aspects
of every project.
SDG's technical staff currently consists of nine engineers and CAD
drafters. Five of the firm's engineers are licensed in California
as Professional Engineers (PE). The three principal engineers hold
the more stringent registration of Structural Engineer (SE).
Our desire as a firm is to produce clear, well documented construction
drawings with a realistic approach to design and detailing. All of
our work is geared toward design solutions that are developed with
constructability and budget considerations in mind.
- State-of-the-Art Design Analysis
- Computer Aided Drafting and Design
- Value Engineering / Feasibility Studies
- Dynamic Analysis
- Construction Review and Support
- Design Review / Plan Checking
- Expert Witnessing
- Educational Facilities
- Commercial / Retail Facilities
- Winery Facilities
- Public Safety Facilities
- Health Care Facilities
- Industrial Facilities
- Single and Multi-Family Residential Projects