About The Firm
Structural Design Group was founded in June 2000 to provide excellence in structural engineering and professional services. All of our clients receive personal, responsive attention from the firm’s principals. In addition, the principals are intimately involved in all aspects of every project.
SDG’s technical staff currently consists of ten engineers and CAD drafters. Five of the firm’s engineers are licensed in California as Professional Engineers (PE). The three principal engineers hold the more stringent registration of Structural Engineer (SE).
Our desire as a firm is to produce clear, well documented construction drawings with a realistic approach to design and detailing. All of our work is geared toward design solutions that are developed with constructability and budget considerations in mind.
- State-of-the-Art Design Analysis
- Computer Aided Drafting and Design
- Value Engineering / Feasibility Studies
- Dynamic Analysis
- Construction Review and Support
- Design Review / Plan Checking
- Expert Witnessing
- Educational Facilities
- Commercial / Retail Facilities
- Winery Facilities
- Public Safety Facilities
- Health Care Facilities
- Industrial Facilities
- Single and Multi-Family Residential Projects